Piotr Kachny- Paintings (Exhibition)
Piotr Kachny was born in 1978 in Kluczbork (Poland)
He graduated from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań (artistic and pedagogical department, diploma of painting ) and Natonal College of Art and Design ( Dublin)
He paints dealing with artistic photography and photomontage . Besides, music, psychology ,
Both in painting and photography he is interested in the human figure . He often uses
images and photos of known persons as an excuse for building an image. The most important in the artworks is that what is very often invisible at first glance : emotions, feelings , state of mind , character ... In addition , the artworks show very often the sensual side of human being - the side that has been suppressed due to interaction of culture, related conventions including education and upbringing.philosophy is also reflected in his art as an inspiration.
Moreover, all sorts of attitudes and patterns of social behavior are being explored in the artworks.
He lives and works in Kluczbork
Group and Solo Exhibitions:
1. “Locker Room” Gallery, Kalisz 07.07.2008, “amNIEboli”
2. BWA Gallery Kalisz, 24.11.2009 „A time for painting” – A group exhibition
3. BWA Gallery, Kalisz 16.06.2010, „ANimAL attrACTION”
4. Collage Art Cafe, Kluczbork 18.03.2011 „Disagreement of women in the eight of March”
5.Urban and municipal library, Kluczbork 2011 „Made in China”
6. Bourgeois brewery Gallery, Wrocław, A group exhibition on the festiwal „Underwater Wrocław”, 10- 11.06.2011
7. Collage Art. Cafe, Kluczbork 10.07.2011 „30 minutes to enlightment”
8. Museum- T. Kulisiewicz graphic and drawing center, Kalisz 6- 13 paźźernika 2011 „Multi Art Festival in Gallery”
9. Kofeina Art Cafe Gallery , Opole 29.01.2012 Painting
10. Lamelli Gallery, Krakow 14.06.2012, A group exhibition. „Mystification”
11. Museum Jarocin 07.12.2012, "Culture_Out_Delete"
12. 33 Gallery, Ostrow Wielkopolski 14.12.2012, Group Exhibition Fri "Alternatives 33"
13. 33 Gallery, Ostrow Wielkopolski 08.02.2013, "In Sight s"
14 Museum Kluczbork, 01.03.2013, "STORIES FOR MEN & per process"
15. 33 Gallery, Ostrow Wielkopolski, 11.01.2014, “Re: View”
16. Dasbuntenhaus Gallery, Monchengladbach, 10.05.2014, „Figures and LandEscapes”
17. Zamostek Art Gallery, Opole, 20.08.2014, “PER/SON_ic_AL”
18. Muzeum w Praszce, Praszka, 03.10.2014, “in_TEXT_ernal”
19. Culture store Gallery, Kraków, 18.03.2015, „All the women In one”
20. Hyperion Gallery, Katowice, 08.05.2015- 05.06.2015, „All the women In one”
21. Tapper- Popermaier Gallery, Teckomatorp, Sweden, 08.10.2015- 15.11.2015, “neWsfrOMvENus”
22. Prachtwerk, Berlin, Germany, 06.04.2016- 06.07.2016, “Temples of de_Light”
23. Tapper- Popermaier Gallery, Teckomatorp, Sweden, 29.04. 2016 – 05.06.2016 “The definitive portrait exhibition of expressive women. Oil paintings by Piotr Kachny
2017- Studio4Art Gallery, Bydgoszcz, 27.09.2017- 04.10.2017, "PaINt UP GIRLS"
Girlz Who Shoot
Girlz Who Shoot is an international female photographer’s collective from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
We’re based in Europe, North America, Canada, the Middle East and Latin America, joined together by a love of photography, a belief for equality, and the desire to exchange.
Coming from different genres, our collective interprets life in all its aspects through a female gaze. Our exhibition aims to show the abundance of creativity, diversity and strength of women in photography.
Daniele Roccaro, 1984, is an artist and designer, lives and works in Berlin.
He studied architecture in Italy and Spain. After completing his studies, he moved to Vienna where he works as a designer, then he moved to Berlin in 2011 where he lives and works both as a painter and an architect...